Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow
Incorrect positioning while breastfeeding is one of the factors for mom to experience pain. That is why we designed the best nursing pillow for moms to give them the comfort for both mom and baby when breastfeeding.
With having a comfortable nursing pillow, there are tons of benefits that you’ll gain as a breastfeeding mother while also going through recovery after giving birth. Here are some of the benefits that you’ll gain and maybe you’ll be interested in purchasing a Lansinoh nursing pillow.
Breastfeeding isn’t perfect the first time you do it, which is why you and your baby need a lot of practice to be familiar with each other. Having a nursing pillow can be helpful for both of you, especially your baby because it’ll help them to support their neck and be in good latching position with you while they are direct latching. Remember, making sure that your baby has a good latch while breastfeeding can also help you prevent unnecessary pain.
Provide Relief From Reflux
Most babies will usually vomit, or spit up after their breastfeeding session and this is due to the acid reflux that comes up in your baby’s esophagus. The best way to avoid this incident is by propping the baby properly. With Lansinoh’s nursing pillow that fits perfectly around the forearm, support your baby while breastfeeding in any holding style – from cradle to rugby hold.
Avoid Body Pain
Breastfeeding sessions can be tough on the mother’s body. You can get severe neck pain, back pain, shoulder ache and arms sore from regularly breastfeeding. But having the best nursing pillow can help you to avoid any unnecessary pain when you are breastfeeding your baby because it helps you to give a comfortable and better posture for you to breastfeed your baby. And also, Lansinoh’s comfortable nursing pillow is ideal for C-section tummies as it provides support and helps to avoid contact with the C-section.Additional Information
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Comfortable positioning for baby and mum to support while breastfeeding
- Helps with comfortable positioning, latch and feeding including rugby or cradle hold
- Compact and Portable – easy feeding at home or on the go
- Perfect for after c-section delivery
- Designed by a breastfeeding mum
The Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow is comfortable, portable, and helps support proper breastfeeding positioning. By sliding onto the arm, rather than around the waist, the thoughtful design is perfect for c-section tummies. One size actually fits all, regardless of shape and size.
Our Breastfeeding Pillow allows mum to naturally bring baby up to the breast to nurse rather than leaning over. This is ideal for positioning, latch and avoiding back pain. The pillow can be used in multiple hold styles including cradle hold and rugby hold.
As a small and lightweight nursing pillow, it is ideal for today’s on-the-go mum for use both at home or out-and-about. The Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow is machine washable 40°c, dry flat and do not bleach, dry clean or iron. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Polyester; Filling: 100% Polyester.
- The Breastfeeding Pillow is machine washable on a 40 degree cycle. Dry flat and do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Included in the pack: 1 pillow and storage bag
- Warning: Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet or playpen. Do not leave baby unattended on pillow. Do not allow baby to sleep on pillow. Keep away from heat sources or open flames.
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us
Does Lansinoh guarantee its products?Some products have a warranty, but many are personal care items and cannot be returned once opened. If the product is defective, Lansinoh will replace the defective portion or repair the item. If you are dissatisfied, we will work with you to solve the problem, but we do not offer refunds. Please note that every woman has different pumping and breastfeeding experiences, so we cannot guarantee success or the amount of breastmilk you will produce by using any of our products.
How do I know when to stop expressing?When you are nearing the end of a pumping session, the streams of your milk will begin to slow or stop and/or your breasts will feel softer and less full. A breast is never truly “empty,” but it will be apparent with these clues that your body has released as much milk as it will at that particular session and you can stop expressing.
You May Also Need
- Storing your breastmilk really depends on how soon you want to use it and if...Read More View
- Lansinoh’s Сontact Nipple Shields assist mothers to have a least challenging breastfeeding experience by placing...Read More View
- Known as one of the best disposable breast pads, Lansinoh Disposable Breast Pads with Blue...Read More View
- 100% USDA Certified Organic. This natural, plant-based remedy has been handcrafted to care for tender...Read More View
- Lanolin is a natural moisturiser which comes from sheep wool and undergoes an advanced and...Read More View