Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
Storing your breastmilk really depends on how soon you want to use it and if it’s within the next few days, then refrigerating is better than freezing. Although some of the nutrients may decrease, frozen breastmilk remains far better for your baby than formula. The best breastmilk storage bags in Malaysia offered by Lansinoh is perfect for breastfeeding mums as it offers the best way to store breastmilk in the fridge and freezer, be it lying flat or upright on the shelves. New and improved, mothers can now pump directly into Lansinoh’s breastmilk storage bags with any Lansinoh breast pumps.
Breastfeeding mothers who use Lansinoh’s milk storage bags will not have to worry about the material of the bag as it is made from food safe polyethylene that comes with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear away top. It also has write on tab so that mums can keep track of how long the breast milk has been stored.
The Lansinoh Videos
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Tamper evident & secure tear-away top with double seal for no spills
- Double Sealed side seams for strength
- Made from food safe polyethylene (PE)
- Designed with a double zipper for a secure seal
- Gusseted bottom to allow for expansion
- Write on tab above the fill area to eliminate potential risk of puncture and milk contamination
- Handy pour spout allows for easy transfer of milk
- Tissue pack dispenser for easy access and storage
- Easy to pour
- BPA and BPS free
- Breastmilk storage guidelines included
- Pump directly into bag (with our Breastmilk Storage bags that have white and purple flowers and a white line above the logo)
Lansinoh’s Breastmilk Storage Bags are ideal for storing expressed breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, and now come with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear-away top, with a double seal to prevent spills or leaks. The bags also have double-sealed side seams for extra strength, and are pre-sterilised and plasticiser-free, they’re also BPA/BPS free so no harmful substances can contaminate the stored breastmilk.
The double zipper provides a secure seal and the easy pour design minimises the chances of spillages – there is even a convenient tab to note the date of expression and a ‘use by’ date.
NEW: You can now pump directly into our Breastmilk Storage Bags from any Lansinoh breast pump, just ensure that your Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bag has white and purple flowers and a white line above the logo. If your bag does not have this design, it is not compatible with pumping directly into the bag. Directions for use with Lansinoh breast pumps
- BPA and BPS free
- Made of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- 25x 100% Bispheriol- A (BPA) Free Breastmilk storage bags
- 50x 100% Bispheriol- A (BPA) Free Breastmilk storage bags
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us
What type of plastic are your bags made of?Lansinoh breastmilk Storage Bags
Are your bags reusable?
How do I thaw my milk if frozen in your bags?When thawing your milk in Lansinoh milk storage bags it is important to handle it as gently as possible to preserve all the valuable nutrients. If the bags have been stored flat they will take less time to thaw. Breastmilk frozen in our bags can be thawed in the refrigerator or at room temperature. You may also place the sealed bag in a bowl of warm tap water but never use extremely hot or boiling water. Even though these are the best milk storage bags you can find, they are not heat resistant.
Can I microwave my milk while it is in your bags?No, microwaving is never recommended for breastmilk as it destroys valuable nutrients and vitamins in the breastmilk. Additionally, it can create dangerous “hot spots” that could burn your baby when feeding. Our breast milk storage bags should never be put into a microwave as care about the well-being of your baby.
You May Also Need
- Known as one of the best disposable nursing breast pads, Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Breast Pads...Read More View
- Lansinoh’s Сontact Nipple Shields assist mothers to have a least challenging breastfeeding experience by placing...Read More View
- Lanolin is a natural moisturiser which comes from sheep wool and undergoes an advanced and...Read More View